economy

Languages Dutch A Guide To Dutch 10 Information About The Dutch Language

Ashkenazi neighborhood, Yiddish speaking, poorer and less integrated than Sephardim, grows. 1619 Dutch leave all concerns regarding rights of Jews to person cities. Smaller Jewish community develops, in particular in city of Nijmegen. 1300 1st record of Jewish communities in present-day Netherlands. Of the roughly 81,000 original German-speaking immigrants to colonial Pennsylvania, only about 5% had been “sect people” . Most of the other 95% or so had been affiliated with Lutheran and German Reformed churches. Into the twentieth century, these “church people” had been nonetheless in the majority of Pennsylvania Dutch speakers. Stops at towns or villages in common...